Monday, July 15, 2013

Meatless Monday (July 15)

Meatless Monday is still underway, which means I've stuck with it for almost a month now.  And today, I learned that even some fast food places have meatless options (other than fries and grilled cheese sandwiches, which hardly count as healthy).  Behold, the Veggie Delight at Subway!


(Ignore my make-up-less face and rain drenched hair.  It is Monday, after all!) 

This sandwich, made with honey oat bread, was packed with creamy avocado and salty black olives (two of my favorite foods), cucumbers, lettuce, spinach, and tomatoes.  And it was delicious!  In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if I order it on a non-meatless day sometime in the future as well.

So you should definitely try it sometime if you haven't already!

1 comment:

  1. subway (and most delis) are the best place to go for meatless options I've found : )

    ReplyDelete